Friday 17 January 2014

End of Module Evaluation

End of Module Evaluation


This module has greatly developed my research and writing skills, as we have never undertaken a writing task like this before it was good to get involved with it and produce an interesting project.
With this project the focus has been on audience so prior to designing a lot of research went into collecting advertisements and dissecting why they were successful. This module has made me focus more on the opinions of the audience rather than what I think looks good or what is on trend.
I have developed this project further than just the primary products by looking into marketing and promotion.To build on this I will attempt to make as many of those product mock ups physical and photograph them with the whole collection. 
Something that I will improve on is to further experiment and capitalise on use of stock, testing stock before committing to it, this will ensure it is the best option for the job in hand.
I have enjoyed researching the topic and am now much more knowledgeable about semiotics and audience, which will inform my design process in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment